Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago tonight I was shouting "CUNT!" from the Colby rooftops (in the Vagina Monologues). It is an amazing show and we had a cast of some of the strongest women I know. It's in the top 5 most amazing things I've ever done, and I'll never forget it.

This morning, John woke me up with some cards, and this one had me chuckling all day:
And on the inside, instead of the sappy message, he wrote, "My ordinary wife didn't get a Valentines card!". I'm the special wife...teehee! I love it - I've been chuckling about it all day. He also gave me a brand new shiny 'collector's edition' DVD of Ratatouille. So why am I sitting here blogging? Good question...it's movie time!

1 comment:

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Great card from your husband :)