Friday, October 28, 2011

Bury Bach Choir: Haydn & Mozart

We're singing in the St. Edmundsbury Cathedral on 19th November - it's going to be an excellent concert (as ever)!

Details below. See you there!




Mozart Motets and Haydn Nelson Mass


Mozart: Adagio & Fugue in C minor
Misericordias Domini
Ave verum corpus
Exsultate Jubilate
Haydn: Nelson Mass

Tickets £23, £16, £14 (reserved), £10 (unreserved), are available from the Theatre
Royal box office on 01284 769505 or via www.burybachchoir.co.uk (major credit cards
accepted).
Half-price concessions for under-25s booking by
telephone, at the box office or on the door, subject to availability.

1 comment:

janerowena said...

You will certainly see my husband - he'll be there singing with you!

A dark-haired tenor of about 40 wearing glasses. I was reading this post a few days ago and he peered over my shoulder and said 'I forgot! I said I would sing in that!' So thanks for reminding him.

Have fun!