Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things I rather like

I have a few things that are not particularly exciting, but that I love. First, I had a really hard time getting my previous-favorite Vincent Longo liptint out here in the sticks. I found Benetint, by Benefit, and it works just as well. The only drawback is that the pot is quite a bit bigger than the other one, so it's not really viable for carrying around in my bag. It lasts most of the day, so it's not a huge issue.


John and I are both allergic to "normal" deodorants. Itchy and horrible. And my mom worries about aluminium. I found Salt Of The Earth crystal deodorant at Holland and Barrett. We are now neither smelly nor itchy, which is excellent. And it lasts FOREVER. We've been on the same stick for nearly a year, and there's plenty left.


I don't like tights. They roll at my waist and make me want to run away. These, though, don't seem to roll, and they're soft. They come in all sorts of different colours (on the John Lewis website), and hold the lumpies at bay without too much pinching. I also really like their 100% cotton tights, which I wear under a long skirt with boots in the winter and am snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug.


So there we go. Random miscellany. You're welcome.

No comments: