Saturday, May 27, 2006

Herd of Herds in New Ro with a Happy Mac

We're in NY...Freda and Travis and James are enjoying their vacation here. We've done Playland, the Westchester mall, Toys R Us, and some boat rigging. Tomorrow we're headed in to the city to ride the circle line- it's supposed to be a gorgeous day.

My brother is my new favorite person- he was cleaning out the attic and found an Apple Care box. Apparently I was so traumatized at spending $2000 to buy the mac, I forgot that I'd bought Apple Care. So I've taken my mac to the Apple store and they're going to fix it. For free. Hooray! The only problem is that I feel like an idiot for not doing this 2 months ago. All my data is still gone, but I've mourned it and am over it.

Posting will be light for a few days...I'm sitting out on the porch at my parents' house and not spending much time in front of the computer.

The wedding's a week from today (ack!)...we had my dress fitting on Thursday and I LOVE it. I can't wait to wear it for a whole day. And marry John. :)

Have been playing with the new camera- will be posting pics soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 days to go....2 days and counting...

I can't wait!

evan