Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bunny Cake

It's been a pretty crazy few days so far - I saw Andrea and Kim on Saturday and then went to the 10 year CT '97 Lochearn reunion. I spent 6 summers at Lochearn Camp in Vermont, and loved (almost) every second of it. There were so many great women that I met there, and it was amazing to see a few of them on Saturday night.

Sunday was Easter, so I went to Redeemer and then came back to New Ro for a family easter and the famous Bunny Cake. My mom's been making this cake since before I can remember...no bunnies were harmed.


John's busily unpacking - for those of you who need a house fix, here's the view out of the kitchen towards the back yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is too cute. What a great tradition :)

Lovely relaxing view out of your window. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thanks - we love it! SO excited to get back to the house and get settled in.

K